We are looking for an experienced leader to join our growing, multidisciplinary team focusing on Indeed’s job seeker profile and resume experience.
What would you be doing?
- Mentor and help designers, researchers, content strategists, design technologists, and design engineers within your organization and the broader Indeed design community to create world-class product experiences.
- Build a rich, engaging vision for Indeed’s job seeker profile and resume experience.
- Distill complex product goals into clean, smart design solutions.
- Raise the bar on visual and interaction design.
- Collaborate with product management on ideas that will help them reach their business goals.
- Partner with user research and content strategy to ensure the job seekers’ voice is incorporated into the design process.
You’ll have experience with global brands and/or world-class agencies:
- 10+ years of product design experience with an accompanying portfolio.
- Experience designing consumer products and experiences.
- Experience working with both generative and evaluative UX research.
- Experience working in a startup environment with a focus on speed to ship.
- Relentless attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate flawlessly with multiple teams, including Design, Product, Engineering, and Marketing.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required, a degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Information Design, Graphic Design, a related design or behavioral science discipline, or equivalent experience.
Our workplace: People like it here.
At the core of our culture is a commitment to serving our users. We can embrace disagreement because we’re always united in doing what’s best for customers. We can take risks and make mistakes because we’re constantly testing, learning, and improving. Our people bring a wide range of perspectives, experiences, talents, temperaments, and backgrounds to the table and bring their whole selves to work.
Design what matters: Help the world work better.
Indeed is a conversation about jobs, companies, salaries, skills, locations, benefits, culture, your past jobs, and your bright future. Being a part of our design community, you’ll be shaping the conversation we have with millions of people and building something that shows up in a meaningful way in the lives of job seekers and employers.
Some of our perks.
- Life and work balanced — We trust our employees to manage their time in a way that works best for them. We're proud to offer an open vacation policy to full-time Indeedians across the globe.
- Relaxed work environment, serious mission — You will enjoy a casual work environment with flexible hours. Until the COVID-19 crisis is resolved, Indeed has instituted a fully work-from-home policy.
- Healthy in body and mind — Going beyond the usual medical, dental, and vision coverage, Indeed offers incentive programs, wellness days, and fitness classes to keep you moving forward.
If you are genuinely interested in making products that people love to use, treats them with respect, helps them achieve their goals, and want to help us continue to build a sustainable business, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that our salary ranges vary based the location where you live (see ranges below). This position is available as a fully remote role or you may choose to work some or all days in our Austin, San Francisco, or Seattle tech offices.
Remote $180k - $239k
Austin $180k - $239k
NYC Metro Area $197k - $259k
Seattle $200k - $264k
SF Bay Area $223k - $293k
Toronto C$178k - C$234k
Vancouver C$178k - C$234k
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $147,720.00 - $293,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Indeed is not requiring employees to return to the office until September 2021 at the earliest.
- If you have an online portfolio, what is the URL?
- Management Experience: 3 years (Required)
- research, product design, or content design: 10 years (Preferred)