Activists Wanted! Apply Now
Working America’s field and organizing staff reach out to working people to build community power and experiment with new ways to organize. We operate the only nationally unionized canvass in the country and invest in an hour of training every day with our field outreach staff, empowering them for career advancement as well as building real, lasting power in Arizona.
- Organizers start at $25.00/hr
- We are looking for Leadership!!
- Generous Sick and Vacation time
What we do:
Working America organizes crucial legislative and electoral campaigns at the national, state, and municipal levels on behalf of working families. We have a strong track record of getting important legislation passed to help working families and getting progressive elected officials into office.
Who you are:
- Passionate for economic justice
- An excellent communicator
- Adaptable and skilled at engaging with people from all backgrounds
Working America does not discriminate against any employee because of their sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, race, religion, color, age, disability, or national origin.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $27.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Working America is implementing COVID-19 mitigation protocols to keep our employees and the community safe.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Tempe, AZ: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location