The Coeur d'Alene Window Company currently has openings on both day and swing shift for Material Handlers.
- Sorting Glass
- Loads and unloads material on/off of pallets, trays, racks and shelves by hand.
- Transfers components between work centers with various hand tools or carts.
- Performs regular material cycle counts and inventory audits.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Ability to work independently with the skill to ascertain work-load priorities, define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, shipping instructions and procedural manuals.
- Ability to read and use a tape measure and understand units of measure.
PHYSICAL & ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS
- Standard 40-hour workweek applies. Overtime as required.
- Moderate to heavy physical activity such as walking, standing and lifting is required on a daily basis.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES OR REGISTRATIONS – Forklift Certification preferred but not required.
Our company offers a competitive package including vacation, sick, paid holidays, 401(k), health, dental and vision insurance and voluntary STD, LTD, and life insurance benefits.
*Required to pass drug screening
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)