Junior Sales Associate
This position is to join our sales team - but this is not a sales role. Read to learn more:
This position is a great intro role to sales with room to grow into our advisor position.
YOU WILL NOT BE SELLING. You will be setting up the sales process for an advisor to make the sale. Your sole responsibility will be to mine social accounts, to book calls and vet the leads appropriately.
The candidates we are looking for will either have experience in copywriting, sales or both. If you don't have experience but have a drive to succeed and learn, we encourage you to apply.
This will require pre-call preparation including texting reminders and recording data, amongst other SOPs.
We require you to meet a high standard at Launchers Academy. Our reps are team players with a competitive side and we do not put up with arrogance, belittling, rudeness or any other negative behavior.
YOU MUST BE HUNGRY to succeed in this role. If this is you, we think you'll find this company a great place to work with competitive pay and a success path laid out for continuous growth.
You're able to reveal a prospect's struggles, goals, limiting beliefs, level of trust, etc. to help them make the best possible choice for their desired outcome. You understand that sales are a form of our natural human interaction and you can leverage conversations to help people realize their roadblocks and invest to overcome them. You're able to leave the mindset "it's all about the money" at the door and understand that not every lead is a good fit to be a client.
You're also passionate about startups, consulting, coaching, and course creation.
As mentioned above, the ideal person for this role will have copywriting skills and/or an understanding of sales as you will be playing an active role in our marketing and sales department. This job does not involve direct selling, but does require a level of sales understanding, copy conversion methods, etc.
This job is open to, but not limited to the following people:
* Military experienced candidates
* Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
* Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/ GED
* A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
* A good fit for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
* A good fit for which all ages, including older job seekers are encouraged to apply
* Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
* Open to people with disabilities
About Launchers Academy
We’re a white-glove service mentorship agency designed to help people get into E-commerce – specifically Dropshipping. Our Academy focuses on working with individuals that want to understand how to transition into Dropshipping successfully and build an online retail business. We have successfully helped clients on finding great products, build a winning online store front and run profitable advertisements.
Launchers Academy is a fast eCommerce Mentorship Agency that continues to scale rapidly. We’re currently operating globally, with over dozens of clients. We’re a mission-driven organization focused on empowering entrepreneurs to create great opportunities for a digital world.
*Find out more www.launchers-academy.com
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: Up to $4,000.00 per month
Virtual meetings - this job is 100% remote and does not require any in-person meetings
- How many years of copywriting or sales experience do you have?
- Why are you interested in this role?
- What relevant work/ life experience and training do you have in sales/ copywriting that makes you a good fit for this role?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
Work Location: Remote