Realpage is looking to add a T-SQL Developer to our fast growing company! As the T-SQL Developer you will be responsible for development and support of our ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) platform and other financial systems applications. You will participate in all phases of development cycle.
- Design, develop, modify, and support internal financial applications, databases, and reporting services as required to deliver new systems functionality that will support and drive business objectives.
- Provide support to financial applications, utilizing ability to debug complex stored procedures.
- Participate in application and database unit testing.
- Create and maintain development documentation for all projects and tasks.
- Perform quality checks on reports and exports to ensure exceptional quality.
- Utilize the application and software development life cycle in all projects or tasks assigned.
- Provide input and support to technical decisions.
- Utilize planning and ability to work in a team and individual environment.
- Monitor support queues to maintain applications are functioning as expected.
- Develop features in .NET vendor applications based on feature specifications and technical designs.
- Contribute to requirements gathering and analysis activities such as storyboarding, developing use cases, and creating functional requirements specifications.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent experience
- This is a SQL Developer, not a BI Developer
- Minimum of 5 years in the IT industry and a good understanding of the full life cycle of development
- Knowledge in SSRS and SSIS a plus
- Experience with supporting, customizing and integrating with third party applications
- Desired knowledge in ERP/Accounting Software such as Epicor Enterprise and Doclink
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations
- Experience with designing relational databases and optimizing database structure for performance and/or maintainability and the ability to design and optimize stored procedures
- Experience with Test-Driven Development
- Experience with source control, work item tracking, and build management with Team Foundation Server (or similar)
- Desired hands-on knowledge of the .NET 3.5/4.0 Framework, including Visual Studio 2017
- Understanding of APIs (SOAP, Rest)
- Strong experience working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) and experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
- Passion for building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be motivated with a focus on team performance.
- Experience with SOX audit controls
- Ability to work in a fast past/high performing environment
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to work with off-shore and remote teammates