Who we are
At 1-800 Contacts, we make ordering and obtaining contact lenses simple and exceptional. Of all the companies that talk the talk about putting the customer first, we are one of the few that walk the walk. The Chat Associate is a role for a passionate individual that desires to interact with customers through chat and email. 1-800 CONTACTS provides a great place to work while focusing on the customer experience and the lives of those that help them. You will be the face of the company, dealing directly with the customers, answering their questions and concerns. This is not just another call center job, apply today to become a part of our amazing company and culture!
- Start Date: Chat Associate - May 1st, 2023
- Training: Three weeks- M-F from 10 AM to 5 PM MST. Fourth week - your regular schedule (Training and post training work will be virtual and performed remotely; must live in or near Rexburg, Idaho).
- Full Time or Part Time positions
- Starting base pay: $15.00 per hour
- Shift: between 11AM – 11PM MST
- Required Saturday or Sunday shift each week
What you'll do
- Answer 2-3 incoming chats using LiveEngage, (LivePerson) platform
- Reply to incoming emails or MMS from customers
- Consult customers on the best value for their contact lens purchase
- Provide top notch customer service in a fast paced environment
- Deliver solutions to customers in a way that creates a positive experience
- Maintain high performance metrics including: quality, sales and dependability
- Be able to problems solve and think fast keeping the customer and company in mind
Why we will love you
- High school diploma (or GED equivalent)
- Great typing/computer skills (at least 35 words per minute)
- Hustle and tireless work ethic
- Self-starter, driven, motivated, proactive, and disciplined
- Ability to multitask and prioritize at the same time
- Be innovative, and think on the fly
- Previous experience in Customer Service and Sales experience is a plus
- Know how to have fun and work hard!
- Live the company values: Big-hearted, Tenacious, Unconventional, Better together!
Who you are
- Humble, hungry, and smart
- Technical aptitude
- Free eye exams for your entire family
- Deep discounts on lenses, glasses, and other services
- Amazing healthcare coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) match
- Exposure and training to other roles in the company
- Career pathing, internal internships (i.e. finance, marketing, HR, etc.) and other development opportunities.