The Contractor Care Representative will manage the contractor experience by providing world-class customer service from offer through re-deployment. The Contractor Care Representative is responsible for ensuring our contract employees receive superior support in relation to all job-related questions, concerns or issues. The CCR will work with all appropriate Aerotek support groups to address contractor questions and requests. Such support groups include, but are not limited to: FSG, HR, etc.
The essential functions of a CCR are restricted to the items below. The CCR must not perform recruiter functions including, but not limited to: Managing and providing performance feedback to contract employees; managing changes on current assignments (including terminations); contract employee pay increases, HR issues and conversations; redeployment of contract employees. These tasks must be referred directly to and performed by a recruiter.
Supervisory or Management Responsibilities:
- Establish regular contractor service touchpoints: 1st day, 1st week, and every 30 days after. Touchpoints should be focused on seeking feedback from contractor on satisfaction of the assignment and applicability of job match.
- Act as the main point of contact for contractor issues and concerns at select accounts and serve as the liaison between the contractor and RPL’s practice.
- Maintain thorough documentation on contract employees in applicant tracking system (Connected)
- Refer contractors for any future rehire opportunities to the aligned recruiter with applicable job requirement / opening.
- Generate referrals
- Act as a liaison between candidate and FSG, CCR assists recruiters with the completion of contractor onboarding, as needed
Associates degree or two years of applicable experience in customer service
2+ years professional experience
Computer skills / MS Office suite
2+ years Aerotek experience as a recruiter, contract sourcer or CSA (preferred)