*PLEASEREAD before applying. REQUIRES ENLISTMENT INTO THE ARMY RESERVE
*AGE 17-34only, must be US Citizen, have Driver’s License, Clean Background
*MUSTHAVE High School diploma or GED,
*TRANSFERABILITYto Civilian Work
ReligiousAffairs Specialists provide much-needed support to the chaplains duringmissions and everyday activities. A Religious Affairs Specialist’s primarypurpose is support for the unit ministry team programs and worship services.
· Synchronize religioussupport in the contemporary operating environment
· Coordinate forceprotection for religious support operations
· Coordinate thecirculation of the unit ministry team in the contemporary operating environment
· Operate communicationequipment and digital reporting systems
· Assist in planningreligious support operations and deployments
· Maintain reports,files and administrative data for religious operations.
· Apply technology toreligious operations
· Conduct specializedpeer counseling for combat stress casualties
Those who want to serve must first take theArmed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery, a series of tests that helps youbetter understand your strengths and identify which Army jobs are best for you.
Job training for a Religious AffairsSpecialist position requires 10 weeks of Basic Combat Training where you’lllearn basic Soldiering skills and seven weeks of Advanced Individual Training.
Some of the skills you’ll learn are:
· English grammar,spelling and punctuation
· Typing and clericalskills
· Preparing forms andcorrespondence in Army style
· Roles andresponsibilities of Army chaplains
· Religious history andbackground
· Interest inorganization and keeping accurate records
· Preference for clergyoffice work
· Experienced operatingtypewriters, computers and other office machines
· Ability to organizeand plan
Clerical (CL): 90
Learn more about the ASVAB and see what jobs you couldqualify for.
Totalcompensation includes housing, medical, food, special pay, and vacation time.Learn more about total compensation.
Earn Cash For InDemand Jobs
Youcould earn up to $40,000 in cash bonuses just for enlisting under certainMilitary Occupational Specialties. Visit Jobsin Demand to see if this job qualifies for an enlistment bonus.
Inthe Army, qualified students can earn full-tuition, merit-based scholarships,allowances for books and fees, plus an annual stipend for living expenses.Learn more about education benefits.
The skills learned can be applied to manypositions assisting clergy members in churches, synagogues or mosques.
PARTNERSHIP FOR YOUTHSUCCESS (PaYS) Program
Thoseinterested in this job may be eligible for civilian employment, after the Army,by enrolling in the Army PaYS program. The PaYS program is a recruitment optionthat guarantees a job interview with military friendly employers that arelooking for experienced and trained Veterans to join their organization. Findout more about the Army PaYS Program at http://www.armypays.com.
· Kraft Foods Global,Inc.
· Sears HoldingsCorporation
· Time Customer Service,Inc.
· Walgreen Co.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
This Company Describes Its Culture as: