Businesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space
Clearance type TS/SCI with Poly - Current
Relocation eligible No
Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting
Job ID 177477BR
Most Recent Date Posted 04/20/2021
Country United States
Raytheon Technologies is looking to fill a Case Manager position located in the Herndon, VA area, in support of a dynamic fast-paced business office on the KODIAK Program. Communication and the ability to work across organizations with other components is critical in reducing the meeting deadlines and clarifying action items. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing a combination of Technician, Case Management, and ad hoc tasks; applying critical thinking skills to a high volume of reviews varying in complexity; and recommending process improvements to meet customers’ needs and mission requirements.
Tasks to be performed include, but are not limited to:
- Review any history summary of time and work with the Sponsor, including resumes, official biographies, and curriculum vitae for public distribution.
- Reviews requires effort to coordinate and collaborate with other intelligence community.
- Perform case management.
- Review documents to identify and redact information that is sensitive.
- Review employment histories and coordinate reviews with specific representatives.
- Make decisions regarding acceptable alternative language to ensure that the documents are declassified properly.
- Build rapport and communicate with the requesters to meet reasonable deadlines, and provide quality and accurate responses.
- Provide support for ad hoc requirements, when needed.
- Adaptable and flexible to a changing environment.
Professional Additional Req Details
- Bachelor degree from an accredited institution plus at least 4 years professional experience.
- Twelve (12) years or more of total experiences; can be a combination of work experiences or a may be substituted for a degree, with a high school diploma.
- Must be a US Citizen and have an active TS/SCI clearance with a Poly from day one of employment and be crossover eligible.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proficiency in computer utilization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to maintain effective working relationships with team members and customers.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, follow through, and attention to detail.
- Excellent research, critical thinking and communications skills.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment in an environment that focuses on detail and high productivity, with quality being paramount.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple tasks with competing deadlines.
- Previous experience working with the customer.
- Prior experience working in a production oriented environment.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.