WE'RE LOOKING FOR ENTRY LEVEL ASSEMBLERS!!
GREAT BENEFTS - APPLY NOW!!
4/10 Schedule 5AM-3:30PM Monday - Thursday
- Accesses the appropriate paperwork and necessary drawings for each job assignment
- Verifies kits, enters Batch lot information, package and label accessory items according to documented instructions
- Uses appropriate mats and all required tooling
- Checks equipment (torque wrenches, screwdrivers, etc.) to ensure proper performance
- Uses manufacturing routings and process instructions under close supervision
- May assemble a variety of systems integration subassemblies
- Notifies leadership of any shut down situations
- Enters data into Process Feedback System (PFS) and link subassemblies to final unit
- Enters quantities into Operations Complete (Baan) when required
- All employees are responsible for the Quality of their work to ensure BEI meets, or exceeds Customer Satisfaction.
- Disassemble, repair and reassemble units in certified repair operations
- Use manufacturing routings and process instructions under minimal supervision
APPLY NOW AND INTERVIEW THIS WEEK!!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.