A&P Mechanics - Direct Placement (No Contract) - Relocation Assistance Provided Overview:
Looking for a new opportunity to extend or begin your Aviation career?
Aerotek Aviation is currently hiring A&P Mechanics for 1st, 2nd, 3rd shift positions at an Aviation MRO facility in Reno, Nevada for one of our longest-standing and most successful clients. Newly licensed mechanics will be offered a great and stable work environment with a great team and a fantastic opportunity to learn. My name is Jamie, feel free to contact me to discuss this opportunity and more - 424- 254-8599 .
The A & P Mechanics work as part of an assigned hangar team which is comprised of both Maintenance Technicians and Quality Inspectors in support of planned aircraft maintenance projects.. The A & P Mechanic performs troubleshooting and maintenance of mechanical, hydraulic, electrical, and / or electronic systems on all models of Jet corporate aircraft
Principal duties / responsibilities:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Perform the required maintenance, troubleshooting, and / or repairs needed for Jet aircraft
- Perform all stated maintenance and associated checks, inspections, and / or troubleshooting as identified on the customer work scope
- Perform all work with the highest level of technical knowledge and experience in addition to maintaining the utmost level of professionalism with customers, vendors, and other flight dept or customer personnel on both a personal level and also a direct representative of the OEM
- Adhere to all FAA regulations, the Dassault Repair Station Manual, Operations Manual and all other Quality Manuals and / or Regulations
- Ensure all documents are signed off completely, properly, and in a timely manner in accordance with the SOPs
- Work scheduled and unscheduled overtime as needed based on level of customer activity to include weekends, evenings, and / or holidays. Advance notice will be provided in all cases when such notice is possible
- Must be available to work day, afternoon, evening or weekend shifts as required to meet business needs
- Experience with a forecasted scope of work including but not limited to: troubleshooting, parts replacement, work order documentation, interpretation of technical documentation, customer service and communication skills
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Skills / qualifications
- A & P license and will consider a min of A license
- Will consider military , commercial, general, and corporate aviation
- Will consider entry level candidates
- Should have own tools and specialty tooling is provided
- Computer skil
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.