The YMCA of Metropolitan Washington is a cause driven organization that offers tremendous opportunities to make a difference. We invite you to join us in this amazing work to develop your skills, to realize your leadership potential and discover a career that is so much more than a job.
The YMCA Fairfax County Reston invites you to apply for the Member Services Representative position. We are looking for a candidate with charm and personality to be the face of the front desk area.
- Full Time (Sunday 8am - 4pm, Monday - Thursday 2:00pm - 10:00pm)
- Part time (mornings, evenings, and weekends shifts available)
All YMCA staff are required to be COVID-19 vaccinated.
- The Member Services Representative handles a variety of responsibilities for members and prospective members including membership sales, tours, membership renewals, providing information by phone or in person, access control and basic data entry.
- He/She will serves as the key resource point for information regarding programs, activities, or other general communications.
- Responsible for all financial transactions at the registration desk, which may include program registration, authorized disbursements, and merchandise sales.
Some Benefits Full Time Staff:
- 10% YMCA funded retirement after two years of service.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance etc.
- 11 Paid holidays throughout the year.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Free YMCA membership.
Education, Certification, Skills, and Experience
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma
- Clear the local jurisdiction requirements for criminal background
- Ability to work weekends and evenings for branch and corporate functions
- Ability to sit, stand or move for extended periods of time
- Able to bend for purposes such as filing, inventory counts, etc.
- Able to walk up and down stairs, as needed, when giving tours
The YMCA offers numerous professional development opportunities, exciting, and collaborative work environment, and allows you to work with creative, talented, and diverse individuals!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $12.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: In person