Openings on day, swing, and grave yard.
OBJECTIVE: The Production Operator I works on a production line packaging product for distribution to customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works on a production line packaging products, following written guidelines and specifications for each product.
- Independently operates production machinery after the successful completion of training and certification.
- Follows established quality requirements for each product.
- Adheres to all safety policies and procedures for operating equipment and handling raw materials and finished goods.
- Cross train to other work stations to enable rotation of work.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
- Maintains good housekeeping and a clean work area.
- Promotes teamwork by working with others to achieve production efficiency, quality, and on-time delivery goals.
- Regular attendance is an essential function of this position
- Ensure compliance with GMP, QSR/ISO, FDA, OSHA, and all other regulatory requirements, in accordance with company policy.
- Adheres to company safety requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience in a FDA regulated manufacturing facility preferred.
- Knowledge of GMP regulations preferred.
- Prior experience working on a production line preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret written policies and procedures.
- Ability to complete paperwork correctly.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and count.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with others to achieve goals.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks.
- Ability to recognize good quality and perform to quality standards.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $13.50 /hour
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off