EAST VALLEY JOB SITES
GILBERT, MESA, CHANDLER
New Hire Training Program
Consistent 40 hours & Overtime
About us: https://bit.ly/3urSpx0
- Competitive Compensation
- Performance Bonus 2x per year
- Medical/Dental/Vision (AETNA)
- Free Training
- 401K (~13% Suntec Contribution in 2021)
- Life/Short Term Disability
- Paid Time Off & Sick Leave
Job Title: Concrete Laborer
Reports to: Foreman
Suntec’s Construction Laborers support teams of Foremen, Construction Carpenters, Form setters, Finishers, etc. Construction Laborers assist these teams in completing Suntec’s variety of construction projects; which include high-rises, parking garages, stadiums, tilt-up warehouses, schools, etc. Suntec has the highest commitment to quality, and our workforce takes tremendous pride when looking at one of our completed projects.
All field and project site positions are considered safety-sensitive positions.
“Safety-sensitive” positions includes tasks or duties that the employer reasonably believes could cause an impairment or decrease job performance, and where the employee has the responsibility for his or her own safety and the safety of people around them.
· Perform general construction labor, including job site clean-up.
· Set and strip wall forms and assist in pouring concrete.
· Move various construction materials, both by hand and utilizing various material transport mechanisms.
· Engage in preparation work to ready worksite for journeyman employees (carpenters, form setters, finishers, etc.) to perform defined tasks.
· Operate motorized equipment including power tools, saws, etc.
· Monitor processes, materials, and/or surroundings.
· Perform functions according to company and OSHA safety guidelines.
· Install post shores per instructions.
· Work with the concrete crew on and around concrete forms assisting with concrete pour & finish.
· Operate vibrator during concrete pours
· Work with buckets and pump truck to place concrete
· Clean, inspect and perform routine maintenance of equipment and tools
· Load and unload materials, machinery, and tools
· Clean and prepare sites to eliminate possible hazards
Essential Job Functions/Abilities:
· Must be able to adhere to all safety requirements
· Must be able to work safety in all surroundings, and with team members.
· Regular, timely, and predictable attendance is required for this position.
· Must be able to show up on time for Safety Pre-Task Planning.
· Perform labor under various weather climates.
· Ascend/Descend ladders, scaffolding, or high structures.
· Move objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
· Work safely and successfully as a team.
· Ability to understand and follow directions with moderate supervision.
· Must be able to remain in a stationary position
Related keywords: construction, carpenter, construction laborer, laborer, carpentry
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $720.00 - $1,250.00 per week
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance