Human Resources Assistant
Title of Position: Human Resources Assistant
Reports to: Director of Human Resources
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Remote (preferably EST or CST time zone)
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
EforAll is growing and hiring a support professional to handle daily administrative tasks for the Human Resources team. The Human Resources Assistant will ensure effective and efficient operations by supporting functions related to employee onboarding, benefits administration, and upkeep of employee and employer records and files. Maintaining the integrity and confidentiality of the human resource files and records are essential to this position.
- Ensuring compliance and benefits administration is efficient and accurate with great attention to detail.
- Monitoring premiums and tracking appropriate administration of benefits.
- Assists with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, org-wide retreat planning, and employee recognition events.
Employee and Employer Files:
- Maintaining complete, accurate, and up-to-date employee files.
- Updating and maintaining various onboarding and financial-related spreadsheets.
- Provides clerical support to the HR department.
- Conducts and assists with new hire orientation and welcome meetings.
- Facilitates completion of paperwork.
- Employee file management.
- Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to onboarding, HR system inquiries, and standard policies and procedures.
- Completes I-9 verifications through E-Verify.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication.
- Proficient with google suite.
- Interpersonal with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential information with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to self-manage.
- Comfortable working in a remote environment.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred but not required.
EforAll provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category under federal, state and local law.