Have you ever wished you could work for a professional company with like-minded individuals, acting in a professional manner, in a career that truly helps people? Does supporting a company which is constantly growing, developing and advancing really excite you?
Established in 1906, General Corporate Services is the nation's largest asset protection firm. Clients call us and we establish US and offshore corporations, LLC, trusts, bank and investment accounts and legal tools to form new businesses and protect their assets. We have helped more than 65,000 clients and counting. We compete with companies such as LegalZoom but started 85 years before them. Our employees all work virtually from locations throughout the USA and the Caribbean.
If you can prove that you are a world-class Executive Assistant and pass our intensive background check, no experience is needed in our industry. Our training program will teach you everything you need to know.
This is not your typical Executive Assistant job – we just believe that is the best job title. You will report to the CEO, work virtually, responsible to own or support daily activities and longer-term projects. You will handle the review and scoring of all inbound sales leads, including the evaluation, validation, and distribution of inbound sales leads to the sales team. There are short- and long-term projects in marketing, and other company areas. Additionally, you will support the CEO in his personal scheduling, perform project management for other activities such as the development of new business websites, and monitoring some activities of the sales team. A demonstrated ability to be a quick learner, enthusiastic, flexible, systematic and well organized are key traits.
A Typical Day:
· Review dozens of inbound sales leads and evaluate the lead quality against company standards.
· Use Salesforce to communicate back to the prospect before distributing the leads to the sales team and monitoring the sales team’s lead follow-up process.
· Decide which team member to assign the lead based on the strengths of the representative.
· Contact international service providers and negotiate fees for their services.
· Develop relationships with banks around the world that can serve our clients.
· Suggest new programs that can best serve our clients.
· Monitor employees to make sure they are making the best use of their time.
· Provide data to CEO to help run the business most efficiently.
· Support the CEO in his scheduling and business activity so that he can focus on the company.
This position may be a fit if:
· 5+ years highly successful business process and operations experience.
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively from home.
· Experienced and comfortable with technology tools like Salesforce.
· Experienced to monitor the activity of the sales team and reporting performance to the CEO.
· Goal-oriented with a superior work ethic and effective time management skills.
The chosen candidate will receive the following:
· A strong base compensation of $35,000 - $40,000, with the potential for individual and company bonuses.
· Equipment package of telephone, computer and other tools to work effectively from home.
· Health, Dental, and 401K plan.
How do I apply?
Use the Indeed system to forward your resume. Ensure you complete the short test, so we have more background on you. If we feel you are a potential fit, we will schedule a quick call to learn more and then ask you to forward a short video on why you feel you are a world-class Executive Assistant. We are dedicated to building a superior organization one individual at a time. Let us know if you are the perfect fit.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
This Company Describes Its Culture as: