This is a 9 month, temporary project working for the state of NY.
I am looking for 2 (two) programmers who live in or near the Albany area and who are proficient in Drupal/Acquia. You should know how to program using this language and you should be able to show examples and the code you wrote. This will be a 1099 job only.
You MUST be a US Citizen or Green Card holder who can work legally in the US.
NO HEADHUNTERS PLEASE.
Here is what will be required of you from this project (as described by the state):
- you will provide requirements analysis and design definition
- you will be required to create test data and test the programs
- you will manage the life cycle of a project
- you will work with team members and users
- you will provide on-the-job knowledge transfer and training to other team members
- you will assist other team members in testing certain key parts of the program
- you will be working from 8:00AM to 5:00PM M-F, excluding state holidays. You may have to work more than 40 hours or outside business hours to complete the project
- you will work onsite at Albany office and
- you will report to the OSC project lead or their designee.
This is the minimum requirements that the state requires:
- 3 (three) years experience performing business analysis
- 3 (three) years testing with a Drupal CMS and
- 3 (three) years working with a Drupal CMS.
If you have any experience beyond what is described above (i.e. Acquia), please show it on your resume.
Please submit your resume as soon as possible. You have till Thursday 6/19/2019 to submit your resume. I will not take anyone after 6/19/2019.
I am trying a little experiment so I would like you to do the following with your resume.
- Please do not put your full name on it. Put the first initial of your first name, the middle name initial (if you have one) and your full last name (e.g. J.K. Rowling, D.C. Fontana, H.G. Wells and so on). You can leave the rest of your contact info.
- Do not put your High School information. If you went to trade school or college, it means you have graduated HS or gotten your GED.
- For you college/trade school information, do not put the years you attended. Just put "graduated" or "attended" if you went and did not graduate.
- For the companies you worked at, do not put the years you worked there but the numbers of years you worked (e.g. not 2004-2010, but 6 years).
- Make sure you can show all your strengths that relate to this job.
Good luck to all.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $50.00 /hour
- Acquia: 3 years (Preferred)
- Drupal: 3 years (Preferred)
Hours per Week:
- 31-40 (Required)
- More than 40 (Preferred)