CLEAResult is the leading energy efficiency company in North America. We help thousands of businesses and individuals reduce energy use and lower their utility bills through energy programs that we design, market and implement. We achieve all this through financial incentives, education and energy management strategies and solutions.
Clearesult Contact Center is the best way to get experience in the industry and after some time move into other parts of our company (we are NATION-wide after all.) We train you on building science and invest in you to become a subject matter expert; our people are highly trained and empowered.
Full or Part Time Positions Available
· This is a customer service position with a primary focus on helping customers save energy and money without sacrificing comfort.
· The CSR must be friendly, professional and genuinely interested in the needs of our customers receiving inbound and making outbound calls to existing and current customers in an effort proactively address various customer related needs and opportunities to save energy.
· Receive inbound calls to resolve customer questions or concerns regarding energy efficiency programs while identifying potential opportunities to participate in energy savings programs.
· Make outbound calls to retain/recapture or offer plans to customers, however, this is not a cold calling position.
· Maintain an acceptable volume of various customer retention and appointments per week and month.
· Accurately document and update customer records in the computer system.
· Maintain high levels of confidentiality.
· Proactively offer products and close sales that result from an initial incoming contact with the customer.
· We are open to full and part time applicants
Education and Experience:
· Minimum of 6 months of previous experience within a customer facing environment required;
· Call Center experience in an inbound/outbound sales environment preferred but not required.
· Sales oriented with focus on customer service satisfaction. This is not a sales position.
· How can I help you? attitude
· Prefers to work in a fast-paced environment
· Strong desire to work within a team-oriented environment with high level of collaboration and teamwork
· Type 35+ WPM, and ability to navigate through several internet-based applications
· Proficient in Windows-based computer programs with excellent navigation skills
· Punctual and high attendance reliability.
· High School or GED required.
Additional Job Description
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran, or any other protected status.
The above job description and job requirements are not intended to be all inclusive. CLEAResult retains the right to make changes or adjustment to job descriptions and/or job requirements at any time without notice.
© Copyright 2019 CLEAResult. All rights reserved.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $13.50 to $15.00 /hour