Canon Business Process Services Inc., a leading provider of managed services and technology, is currently seeking a qualified candidate that possesses extensive manufacturing and production management experience to join our operations. The Manufacturing Manager will be responsible for the strategic management of production operations, serve as the point of escalation for client related issues, and provide leadership to team members. The qualified candidate must have plant management experience within a production and manufacturing environment. This is a senior level role that requires diverse manufacturing experience, including production, machine operation, assembly, and logistics. Experience managing a P&L, Lean Manufacturing, and Six Sigma is required. We offer competitive pay, benefits, 401k, and so much more. Apply today for immediate consideration.
This location will require relocation to a nearby state. Relocation assistance provided.
Keywords: Manufacturing, Production, Logistics, Distribution, Plant Management, General Manager, Operations Management, Process Improvement, Warehouse Management System, Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing
Additional responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Act as internal SME with regard to the capabilities of the recommended WMS and subsystems
- Assign, monitor & evaluate workflow of the department, including communicating work assignments.
- Employ/design best practices in a production environment to create optimum processes
- Ensure operational efficiency of the production environment, kitting, picking, shipping & receiving of all merchandise & materials, including ensuring the quality of all inbound & outbound products.
- Responsible for development/monitoring of KPI's & implementing continuous improvement opportunities.
- Create & implement cost savings though LEAN processes and Kaizen events
- Train new hires & existing employees on all warehouse functions, including the enforcement of safety procedures in accordance with company policies & procedures.
- Works within budgetary/financial objectives set by manager
- Maintain a flexible work schedule including outside normal business hours and after hours on call rotation.
To be considered for this position, applicants must meet the below minimum requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- At least 5 years’ experience managing a high volume production and manufacturing plant is required.
- Experience with kitting is a plus.
- ERP/WMS Systems Working Knowledge Experience Required
- Must be familiar with safety policies and procedures within a manufacturing environment
- Knowledgeable of OSHA standards
- LEAN Six Sigma Certification is a plus
- Meaningful experience leading improvement initiatives with documented results
Job Type: Full-time
- Production: 5 years (Required)
- Plant Management: 5 years (Required)
- Manufacturing Management: 5 years (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required