Plans, organizes, and coordinates project execution. This individual is responsible for working with the project team and executing tasks efficiently and accurately. Must be able to lead others as well as respect and support the direction of the owners and the firm.
Key Responsibilities of Interior Designer:
Execution of interior design & architectural projects from design through construction documentation, including printing/reproduction, selecting finish selections with the customer, generating drawings and documents. Including but not limited to :
- Renderings & Illustrations
- CPM Selections & Presentation Boards
- Management & updating of CPM Library
- Coordination of CPM selections & purchasing for construction
- CAD Drafting
- Design of Details or portions of a building interiors
- Site Surveys (Field Measurements)
- Construction administration
- Provide input and maintain Firm’s standards both technically and professionally.
- Develop and maintain client relationships & identify new opportunities, projects and secure new work.
- Instrumental in developing repeat business/clients.
- Assist and generate proposals, contracts, and project schedules.
- Use of the following computer programs: Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Schedule, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch-up and AutoCAD 2012 or newer.
- As we are a small firm, marketing and promotion of the company are essential to successful growth of both the company and the individual. From time to time, you may be called upon to perform marketing or support duties outside of your core duties to assist the firm or other employees. We recognize that each individual possesses a unique skill set from which all can benefit and we encourage the sharing of knowledge.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Interior Design: 3 years (Required)