Businesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space
Clearance type None / Not Required
Relocation eligible No
Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19
Job ID 178278BR
Date posted 04/05/2021
Country United States
Raytheon IIS is seeking an effective candidate for this position who will be responsible for supporting Supply Chain Capture (SCC) activities for the Cybersecurity and Training Services (CTS) Mission Area within IIS. This position is located in Dulles, VA (but remote locations with the ability to travel are acceptable) and reports directly to the IIS Supply Chain Front End of the Business (FEOTB) Mission Area Manager.
This person will support the CTS business area helping care for proposals as well as the development and implementation of SCC strategies, the team member will collaborate with business development to support pre-award supply chain activity within the Mission Area to include ad-hoc functions to develop the Supply Chain component of the win strategy, close all pre-proposal actions, produce the necessary Supply Chain proposal deliverables that are compliant to the customer Request For Proposal (RFP), respond to post-proposal customer questions, and transition the capture to the execution phase.
To those ends, this person will collaborate closely with SCC, Business Development, and Engineering to characterize the pursuit, support strategic supply chain solution sets and capabilities that serve to differentiate IIS from its competition, coordinate with SCC and functional leads to ensure resource availability and establish transition planning procedures to ensure mission results. This position is responsible for integrating the teaming agreement process during the proposal stage ensuring teaming results and proper supplier selection. CTS programs are geographically dispersed and may require some travel (both domestic and international).
- 2 years related experience
- Support Supply Chain (SC) capture efforts on key pursuits, including sourcing and teaming strategies, negotiation and implementation of teaming agreements, small business plans, strategies, pricing and costing of labor BOEs and outsourced materials and services, material program and subcontract management plans, and bidding/managing supply chain labor
- Issue Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and collaborative business agreements (Proprietary Information Agreements/NDAs, Teaming Agreements, etc.)
- Support SC strategies in support of major programs and proposals, in cooperation with Program Management, Business Development, Engineering and other functions.
- Support pursuit plan sessions/color team reviews as a part of the Supply Chain function
- Support with the authoring and/or data collection or coordinating the authorship and/or data collection of all SC proposal content for management, technical, cost, past performance, and other volumes
- Manage SC proposal tracking sheets - keeping information up-to-date and reference-able
- Support assigned proposal efforts (sourcing, tracking, data collection/analysis)
- Support SC liaison efforts with potential new teammates - meeting with teammates, collecting their capabilities information and uploading it into a database tracking sheet
- Working knowledge of US Government FAR regulations
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Required Education (including Major):
- Strong background in the proposal lifecycle process, especially as it relates to cybersecurity labor, software, and hardware services.
- Strong background in sourcing activities
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Working knowledge of supply chain processes and related systems, proposal support, subcontract management, and logistics/asset management
- Knowledge of risks and opportunity management methodologies and problem resolution techniques.
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to exercise self-guided judgement and care for both complex and often ambiguous problems
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.178278
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.