Conduct fun, interactive English tutoring sessions with ESL students in one-on-one settings via video conferencing software. We provide teaching material and instruction as well as teacher training.
- Deliver lessons based on popular American book series
- Develop a fun learning environment and trusting relationship with each student
- Complete a lesson report after every lesson, highlighting grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation that the student should review
- Relay any client issues with the management team.
- Must speak English fluently and have past English teaching experience
- Must have a Linguistics, ESL, English, Foreign language or English Education Degree
- Available to work early morning hours (~5:00-8:00 am EST)
- Fun, driven, upbeat personality
- Comfortable with using technology
- Own a computer Windows 10 with reliable Internet connection (75Mbps or better)
- Microsoft Office
- Masters Degree
- Learned a foreign language; bilingual
- Certifications (TESOL)
- Curriculum development experience
- Book lover, a plus.
Job Type: Part-time
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (Preferred)
- Teaching: 2 years (Required)
Hours per week:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more