Do you love getting out and about in your home city and surrounding areas? Well now you can get paid to do exactly that!
We have a full-time role available to work from home, with flexible hours in this fun job opportunity!
AmazingCo is the world's biggest platform for people to discover unique, amazing experiences in their home city. We're going bigger and better and we need to hire Event and Experiences Coordinators across 36 cities to support our growth!
What you'll be doing
- You'll be picking up our "experience coordinator / launcher playbook" and applying it to your local city.
- To start with you will review the routes (using your expert local eye) that have been selected in your local cities: Mystery Picnic, Mystery Weekend, Mystery Food Walk and Mystery Drink Walk!
- Then you'll go about designing the routes, signing up partners, testing and checking for quality assurance and ultimately giving the green light to "launch!"
- Ongoing you'll be involved in launching new routes AND whole new experience and events categories as we expand the service offering in your home city.
- Launching and testing our experiences means doing our experiences! You get paid to do awesome experiences! Seriously, can you think of a better job?
- We have both full time and part time roles available.
- You'll have the opportunity (but not the obligation) to join our ambassador program allowing you to become more active in our community of launchers and ambassadors.
- You'll be part of a truly awesome team all driven by a mission to help people connect in more meaningful ways to their loved ones and their community.
What it takes to be great
- You've got to truly love your city and surrounding areas and be that person that is always out and about discovering new things to do.
- We are looking for someone who would be willing to travel between Cincinnati, Columbus and also Indianapolis, 1-2 times per week is excepted.
- You need a serious eye for detail and real creativity - designing amazing routes takes detail and creativity!
- You need to be able to sell what we're doing to providers as a core part of the job is signing providers up!
- You need your own computer and ability to work from home with reliable internet.
Pay rate and hours
How to apply
- Please send through a cover letter telling us why you'd be perfect for this job along with your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 /hour
- Drivers Licence (Required)