General Laborer Needed ASAP!
$18-$20! Weekly Pay!
4am to 3pm (Must be ok wit OT)
85083, 85253, 85351 ( Will try to keep employees at job sites close to their homes )
** MUST HAVE OWN CAR **
For more details call Shree at 909-347-8992 or email your resume to Skuriyavar@aerotek.com
- Candidate will be assisting in building and assembling metal and steel panels for various types of customers.
- Candidates must be open to traveling to job sites and must be open to working in the shop. Will use their own vehicles for transporting themselves to and from if needed.
- This will entail use of power tools, hand tools and some basic machinery
- Will be working on a lot of architectural, ornamental and decorative metalwork.
- Indoor and/or outdoor work may be required.
Why Work Here?
- Opportunity to cross train into other roles such as welding and glazing
- All employees hired permanent as soon as eligible
- Good management team - they take good care of their staff and spend a lot of time training them
- Monthly BBQ's for team outings
Indoor and outdoor work environment
Designs and fabricates custom railings.
- NO AC in the shop
- Needs steel toes and long pants on day 1 (NO SHORTS - WILL BE SENT HOME)
Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to read a tape measure (must be proficient with this)
- Must be able to use saws and other cutting tools to cut wood and other raw materials
- Blueprint reading ability
- Can use power tools and hand tools
- May use band saws, table saws
- Grinding, polishing and sanding
- General clean up of the facility
- Crating of the parts - may make crates out of wood
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds.
- Properly load and unload the trucks.
- Must be willing to train on a forklift and get certified when they go perm.
- Pallet wrapping and shrink wrapping.
- May be doing sanding and prepping of the metal.
- Power tools and hand tools
- Shop hand
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.