Looking to kick-start your career with a progressive, fun and employee-focused company?!
The Suburban Collection welcomes you to learn about how we will help you achieve your career goals through leadership, training and ongoing support!
Our Core Values
Our People Make the Difference
We Earn Respect Through Our Actions
Our Family Serving Yours
Ready to Serve
Suburban Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Ann Arbor is one of the largest Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealers in the market. With a brand new, state-of-the-art facility, recently built in January 2018, we have are looking for motivated, customer and career focused individuals.
No automotive experience? No problem! We provide paid training directly from the manufacturer. Experienced management is accessible, located directly on the sales floor. To qualified candidates, we are offering competitive compensation packages, flexible schedules and post-hire development and training through mentorship program.
With base compensation and bonus pay, average consultants are earning $50k per year; top performers earning closer to $100k.
The Suburban organization believes that its strength, continued success, future growth and profitability depend on building trusting relationships with our employees, customers and industry partners.
What We Offer:
- Unparalleled training program - One of the top Sales and Service Training Programs in the Michigan area
- Almost limitless growth opportunities - 32 different automotive brands in over 52 locations
- Family-oriented work environment with an open-door policy
- Opportunity to earn The Suburban Collection President’s Club Award
- Vacation pay
- Celebration of work anniversaries, birthdays, and new team members in our monthly newsletter, The Scoop
- Ranked #26 on Crain’s 2017 Fast 50: Fastest-Growing Companies
- 401(k) with company match
- Maternity leave
- Company stability - Over 70 years, continual growth, largest auto group in Michigan, 14th largest in US, annual sales in excess of $2.4 billion in 2017
- Company-wide wellness program (open to all employees and spouses)
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, short-term disability insurance, company-paid life insurance - 2x annual income
- Greet and guide customer as they appear on the lot to proceed into the sales process
- Assist the customers to find a vehicle that meets their needs by using the current inventory information
- Enhance the sales process by demonstrating the vehicles features on the lot
- Assist customers in the completion of their sales applications
- Assist management to increase sales by inspecting the lot’s vehicles daily, reporting any problems to management
- Assist management in ensuring the lot is merchandised correctly to maximize sales
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Outgoing and friendly, especially while handling objections
- Quality customer service skills and sales track record
- Strong interpersonal and communications, in-person and over the phone
- Persuasive and able to overcome customer objections during the sales process
- Capable of learning and using Microsoft Office, accounting software, and proprietary sales programs
- Persistent, competitive and good work ethic
- Focuses on the customer’s needs to enhance dealership and personal sales