• A Bachelor’s degree or higher in organizational psychology, instructional design, education, human resources, business, or related field.
• 5 years of experience managing and facilitating learning experiences for leadership/people development across instructor-led, virtual, and eLearning modalities.
• 3+ years of experience developing and improving learning programs and projects via ADDIE / SAM design methodologies.
• Experience communicating effectively (e.g., speaking, writing, and presentation/ “platform skills”) across a multitude of in-person and virtual environments with stakeholders at multiple levels within the organization.
**This position is a 100% remote/virtual opportunity**
The NACF People eXperience and Technology (PXT) (i.e., Human Resources) - Learning and Development (L&D) team is seeking a talented, customer-focused Training Specialist to join our team supporting the career and leadership development for our field-based Human Resource professionals.
We are looking for action-oriented candidate with strong initiative who has an extensive training background with expertise in delivering (facilitating) and developing (writing/authoring) training to diverse learner audiences across multiple organizational levels. The ideal candidate has experience with adult learning theories and training development to support learning solutions for a wide array of leadership development. The ideal candidate has an inventive spirit and leans into experimentation. The ideal candidate will deliver and maintain novel and scalable experiences.
The ideal candidate will build trust with stakeholders by having been a leader of people. The ideal candidate will be someone who has built training and development programs from the ground-up. The ideal candidate must have a consultant’s spirit and excel at earning trust when working cross-functionally, possess great written and oral communication skills, demonstrate high standards, and deliver with the customer in mind. The ideal candidate will have relevant experience in managing multiple projects, pivoting with agility when circumstances change or a new direction is set, and enjoying the challenges of a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
The ideal candidate must bring the following to the role: 1) experience facilitating workshops and multi-day cohort-based learning programs (in-person and virtual) for audiences ranging from new/early career leaders through senior leaders, 2) experience managing a suite of learning offerings for a geographically dispersed organization to include but not limited to communications and enrollment management activities, and 3) experience supporting the development of leadership learning programs internally from the ground-up without the use of third-party vendors.
Other duties and responsibilities include assisting with virtual and off-site program logistics and administration to include but not limited to pilot tests, focus groups, site visits, learning summits and conferences, and classroom training.
This position requires up to 60% travel.
Key job responsibilities
- Administer, facilitate, and maintain leadership development offerings including in-person, virtual, self-paced, and train-the-trainer learning.
- Partner with the L&D team and WW Operations - HR stakeholders to align on learning outcomes and learning experience design components to meet shared business goals and deliver scalable learning solutions.
- Partner with multimedia development peers to create or curate learning content to meet learning objectives.
- Develop and execute mechanisms to gather feedback on the impact of learning programs and translate those findings into continuous improvement activities to raise the bar.
- Maintain frequent project management updates and communicate progress to key stakeholders.
• Master’s degree in organizational psychology, instructional design, education, human resources, business.
• Ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines, maintain a strong attention to detail, and work independently as well as collaboratively in group settings in a fast-paced organization.
• Experience working in cross-functional or matrixed environments requiring consulting and influencing skills; ability to influence others with no direct hierarchical relationship.
• Familiarity with diagnostic-driven learning courses; certifications and/or experience delivering professional development courses (e.g., Situational Leadership, DiSC, Strengths Finders).
• Industry certifications in instructional design, curriculum development, performance improvement, project management (e.g. CPLP, CPT, PMP, etc.)
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $64,300-$112,500 per year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.