Ideal candidate should love cars and trucks, and sincerely enjoy sharing the knowledge we will teach you about one of the most exciting vehicle line ups in the marketplace. This is not a commissioned sales position, but it will be rewarding with competitive hourly pay, bonuses, and great perks and benefits. Ideal Candidates should expect a fast-paced work environment that does require a considerable amount of movement throughout the work day, and the ability to relate to the public, and a work environment that embraces diversity, and inclusivity of all. We are looking for the “Apple Genius” of our dealership. Flexible schedule times, with both part time and full-time positions available. Bilingual in Spanish and English is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Medical and Dental
- 401K Plan
- Competitive wages
- Paid time off and vacation
- Growth opportunities
- Greet and guide clients as they appear on the lot to proceed into the sales process.
- Engage in conversation with clients to fully understand their needs.
- Assist clients to identify a vehicle that fulfills their wants and needs.
- Be the vehicle expert. Know the in’s & the out’s of product offerings, optional packages & latest technology
- Customize vehicle delivery while ensuring that the client understands the vehicle's operational feature.
- Daily follow up using the dealership's Customer Relationship Management System (CRM).
- Bring your ‘A game’ & positive attitude with you every day
- Maintain an enthusiastic, high-energy personality throughout the workday.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Ability to work in a team setting.
- Effective listening skills.
- Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record according to dealerships guidelines.
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen