Job Description:Job Responsibilities:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Will be assembling small medical devices that test Glucose levels in diabetic patients
- Must also be okay with doing some warehouse work
- Attach identifying tags to containers, or mark them with identifying information.
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments and material and equipment needs.
- Record numbers of units handled and moved, using daily production sheets or work tickets.
- Move freight, stock, and other materials to and from storage and production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, ships, and containers
- Sort cargo before loading and unloading.
- Pack containers and re-pack damaged containers.
Hard working Able to stand for long periods of time Able to work with computers GMP experience is a plus
Must be able to be cross trained
The only tools they will be using in this position is a microscope.
Assembles products or sub-assemblies according to verbal or written instructions, or by following drawings or diagrams
Follow GMP guidelines
These employees are building the transmitter and there is more electrical work involved
$18.66 / HR
5:00 PM – 5:00 AM - Week 1 = Sunday, Monday, Tuesday | Week 2 = Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
232 S DOBSON RD, MESA, Arizona, 85202-1095, United States
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.