CompostNow is hiring for our Warehouse Operations team in the Raleigh area!
Why join the CompostNow team?
- Competitive Market Pay ($16/hr to start)
- Direct Deposit and Weekly Pay
- Work in a friendly, respectful environment. Being treated as an individual person and not a number in a large corporation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident coverage available for driver and family (for full time employees after 90 Days)
- Paid Time Off and Sick Days (for full time employees after 90 Days)
- Physical active, productive work. Get paid to workout and help the environment!
- Dedicated early morning and weekday schedule. No nights!
- Friendly & Supportive Management Team
Snapshot of our Onsite Operations position:
- Emptying containers filled with food scraps
- Sorting through commercial containers to remove contamination (i.e. anything that can’t be composted)
- Thoroughly clean all containers (i.e. washing, soaping, rinsing), readying them to be returned to our members
- Cleaning work vehicles (interior and exterior) when needed
- Maintaining a neat and tidy work environment for storage of operations materials
People work at CompostNow because we give people the benefit of the doubt, we strive for operational excellence, and we treat people as adults. We hold high expectations of ourselves and one another. We choose to grind through with the right people rather than have it easier with people who don’t share the same standards.
A quote from an Onsite Operations team member: “I would describe CompostNow's work culture as a pretty employee centered company, concerned and interested in the people that work for them. I think CompostNow puts a lot of effort into making people feel valued. The pay was very supportive as a living wage. The way that Managers make it clear that they always have time to hear what you want to say, it definitely goes down as one of the places that I’ve gotten to work at where the employer doesn’t just care about their bottom line, which was really nice."
This position may be a great fit if you enjoy getting up and at ‘em to start your day, if you already have an active lifestyle and value putting physical activity into your daily routine (get paid to workout instead of paying for a gym membership… what’s not to like?), and you get satisfaction seeing the physical progress of your daily accomplishments.
Pay starts at $16/hr and full time employees can qualify for health insurance after 90 days. Exceptional performers are eligible for a 5% at the 1-year mark.
Think working at CompostNow sounds like it could be a good fit for you? We’d love to see your application!
CompostNow provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
- Inclusive of minority and disadvantaged groups
- LGBTQ+ friendly workplace
- Paid time off
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- [REQUIRED] Why our Onsite Operations position? What tasks in the job description sounds like it could be a good fit for you?
- Physically Active Work: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location