We are looking for a full time front office coordinator (a.k.a. "Happiness Ambassador"!) in our established practice in the Cherry Creek area. As a contributor in the "empowering all" effort, you will play a key role in welcoming patients and guiding them along their journey to being the best version of themselves. You will see first-hand lives change, beginning with your own and those around you.
Job Qualification Requirements
- Dental experience required
- Ability to work 4 days per week, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
- Must love people, working in teams, and demonstrate an aptitude for living joyfully, leading bravely and creating greatness
- Technology and digitally savvy
- Willingness to build trust and make connections to achieve elite results
- No blaming, complaining or defending - positive attitude and growth mindset are a must
Three Smiles Leadership
- The Dental Team: as a Happiness Ambassador, you will be a main contributor to the business operations of the patient journey, and will serve on a team of 4 other Ambassadors. With the support of your office manager (a.k.a. "World Leader") and doctors (a.k.a. "Smile Creators") you will be given the tools to obtain our goal of changing lives one smile at a time. Our founding belief is that if we take outstanding care of our employees (by providing REAL work/life balance, great benefits and industry leading compensation), our employees will be the best supported to take care of our patients.
- The Patient: you are the gatekeeper of the patient journey. Beginning with your welcoming smile, you will greet patients and guide them through their journey to oral health and happiness. You will be responsible for gathering accurate demographic and personal information from patients, providing financial estimates, gathering insurance benefits, creating rapport and ensuring the patient experience from start to finish is nothing short of extraordinary.
- The Community: healthy lives matter. Smiles matter. Giving back matters. When our community is healthy, we thrive together and live healthy and productive lives. Our charity foundation donates the proceeds from all tooth whitening services to local Colorado charities, and travels to third world countries every other year to provide care to underprivileged populations that do not have access to dental care. You will have to opportunity to give back to our local community and attend humanitarian trips to give back to those in need.
Benefits Available After 60 Days
- Health insurance with HSA and FSA options available
- Dental benefits for you, your family and friends
- Vision insurance
- 401k savings plan with 4% company match
- Paid time off
- Short term disability and life insurance at no cost to you
We are driven by our beliefs and behaviors to accomplish outcomes. We will invest in your development through mentoring, coaching and training to provide you the tools to deliver a first class experience to every person you meet. We are always growing and learning, and cannot become the best version of ourselves without the most important part... YOU!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $27.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Dental: 1 year (Preferred)