Our Panda Service and Kitchen Team associates are important members of our team and are responsible for warm, welcoming, and great food for our guest.
Service and Kitchen Team
Pay Rate Starting: $18.25/hour - $20.00/hour
· Service Team Members are responsible for creating a warm and welcoming environment for our guests.
· You are responsible for creating moments of happiness to ensure our guests receive the best level of service in any interaction.
· Our Kitchen team associates are trained to maintain the highest standards of our food including the preparation and culinary precision of our menu offerings. Learn to cook safe and quality food. Maintain the restaurant cleanliness.
For more detailed descriptions, please visit www.pandacareers.com
We offer our team member:
- Free meals while working at Panda
- Great Compensation Package and Bonus Opportunity
- Associate discounts for 10,000+ through PerkSpot
- Paid Training to prepare you for success
- On-Going Career & Leadership Development
- Medical and Dental Insurance**
- 401K with company match
- Opportunities for growth into Management positions
**Applies to full-time associates who work an average of 30 hours/week
Service and Kitchen Team Qualifications
Education and Experience:
- Some high school
- Prefer some Operations experience
- Local/municipal requirements, such as Food Handler certification, acquired at applicant’s own expense
Panda Express is part of Panda Restaurant Group, the world leader in Asian dining experiences that also includes Panda Inn and Hibachi-San. At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." Guided by this mission, we are a family dedicated to creating an organization that inspires better lives for our people and our communities in which we serve. Whether through sharing good food with guests or providing opportunities for professional and personal growth with associates, all are embraced in our genuine family environment that is uniquely Panda.
Panda was founded in 1983 in Glendale, California Panda Express is the largest family-owned American Chinese Restaurant concept in America. As America’s favorite Chinese restaurant, Panda Express has close to 2,000 locations globally and continues to grow over 100 restaurants annually.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $18.25 - $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Food provided
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- Fast casual restaurant
- Quick service & fast food restaurant
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: One location