Leadership Development Program
The Chick-fil-A Leadership Development Program is a 2.5 year program designed to prepare you for a career in one of America's favorite companies. Program participants will be assimilated into all aspects of the business from the kitchen, to the front counter and drive-thru, to marketing, human resources, business analysis, and more. Most importantly, you have an opportunity to hone your leadership skills in a real-life "classroom". Program takes place in Burnsville, MN.
Why would I join?
1. Gain the experience and knowledge to understand what it takes to own and operate a Chick-fil-A restaurant
2. Begin the journey to becoming an owner/operator or corporate office staff by working 2.5 years at Chick-fil-A Burnsville. Additional Chick-fil-A leadership programs will likely be required.
Participant will have the opportunity to experience real world leadership by truly holding the full weight of responsibility over their area of the restaurant. In leading their area, participants will be responsible for:
For more information:
- recruiting, hiring, training, systems development, leadership development, performance reviews, etc.
- 6 months as Executive Director/Leadership Impact Project
Andrew Johnson (651-328-7863) – or – Andrew.email@example.com
1. 4 year college degree (can be in process while in the program)
2. Servant heart
3. Leadership Experience