We have wonderful opportunities to join City Furniture's Human Resources Department as a Contract Recruiter.
The primary responsibility of the Recruiter role is to build and maintain a pipeline of qualified, diverse talent for their assigned teams(s). This role supports the organization by searching for the best talent. The ideal candidate is highly organized, a self-starter with a sense of urgency; process-oriented and data-driven.
Opportunities available include:
- Contract Sales Recruiter - Recruiting for all Sales Associates in our Showrooms
- Contract Operations Recruiter - Recruiting for all Distribution Center/Warehouse positions and Customer Care
**These roles are strictly contract based through the end of the year. They are REMOTE opportunities however, candidates must be based in either Central or South Florida, with the ability to travel to corporate office and hiring events about once per month.**
With over 30 City Furniture and Ashley Home Store locations throughout Florida, City Furniture continues to be recognized as the top furniture company in South Florida and in the top 30 nationwide. With planned local growth, plus growth in new markets over the next several years, the City Furniture team is excited about the future. Join our fun, family-spirited team to build a long-lasting career at a company that will continue to challenge, develop, and appreciate its Associates.
- Education – Bachelor’s degree preferred. High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required.
- 1-3 years of professional, full-cycle recruiting (intake calls, sourcing, screening, hiring, onboarding)
- Experience managing and tracking candidates within an Applicant Tracking system (Deltek, UKG, Greenhouse, Jobvite, Taleo, etc.)
- Experience managing multiple searches in a high volume recruitment environment
- Staffing industry experience A+
Computer Knowledge and Skills
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Applicant Tracking System
Job Type: Contract