The NOW, a new concept massage boutique, was founded on the principle that self-care is a necessity not a luxury. Designed to serve as an oasis from today’s fast paced digital society, their goal is to offer high-quality, affordable massage services in an inspired setting. After launching in 2015, The NOW quickly became a wellness destination for globe-trotting influencers and locals alike. With boutiques currently open from coast to coast and several locations on the horizon, The NOW is looking forward to bringing their thoughtfully crafted menu with customizable enhancements, healing products and singular design aesthetic to cities all over the United States
The Experience Guide is responsible for the reception area and overall seamless daily operations of facility. Includes, but not limited to, the greeting of all guests, answering phone calls, assisting guests with questions regarding services and products, booking all appointments, promoting membership sales, checking the guest into the computer system, customizing the guest’s massage, and charging for services performed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide top level guest service for all including internal guest service.
- Know and be able to articulate The NOW mission.
- Be on time for your shift.
- Properly open and close boutique each day according to Standard.
- Operating Procedures.
- Accurately book, change and cancel massage appointments.
- Acknowledge and greet everyone who enters and leaves.
- Provide detailed descriptions of services, enhancements, retail products, appointment cancellation/change policies, memberships, and parking information with any applicable challenges.
- Utilize computers with skill and proficiency and only for business purposes.
- Maintain cash register bank.
- Answer the phone promptly and use the guest’s first name throughout the phone conversation.
- Actively promote services, enhancements, membership, and retail, as well as special events, promotions and/or discounts available.
- Maintain eye contact when addressing external and internal guests.
- Handle guests’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously paraphrasing back what has been articulated ensuring top level communication.
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests, ensuring complete guest satisfaction.
- Maintain a clean; safe, fully stocked and well organized work area.
- Develop ability to work without constant direct supervision and remain at assigned post for extended periods of time.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a healthy workplace that is free of bullying, discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings.
- Assist in all areas of operation as requested by management.
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests that require attention.
Must be detail-oriented and have ability to multi-task.
- Ability to be efficient and productive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Must possess basic math and money handling skills.
- Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality.
- Excellent communication, listening and computer skills.
- Must be a team player.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.