***This opportunity is only open to candidates in Mountain View, Los Angeles, or Seattle***
As a contract Technical Sourcer, you will collaborate with recruiters and hiring managers to support our hiring efforts as we grow our organization. You will also serve as an advocate for our company by providing high-quality and welcoming interview experiences to each candidate. Training will be provided on-the-job for this role.
1. Find, engage, and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn, and alternative search techniques
2. Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine alignment to open positions
3. Collaborate with recruiters to improve recruiting processes and recruiting efficiency.
4. Support various hiring projects, such as strategizing sourcing talent pipeline (via LinkedIn, Facebook, and alternative search techniques).
1. Desire to start a career in Talent Acquisition.
2. Ability to contribute in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks.
3. Great verbal and written communication skill, interpersonal skills, and strong organizational skills (attention to details).
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $35.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
Work Location: Remote