Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Great Falls is looking to add a motivated individual to their award-winning sales team! We have promoted 23 of our former sales representatives into management positions so far, and are looking for our next future leader to start their automotive career with us! Why work at the dealership that sells the highest volume in Great Falls? We offer incentives that other dealerships don’t provide. We offer $3500 GUARANTEED base pay, PTO/Vacation time, paid training, company paid benefits, and a 5 day work week with flexible hours to ensure a healthy work/life balance. Also offering: - Up to $5000 sign-on bonus DOE - Earn up to 30% commissions - Multiple pay plans to choose from to meet the needs of all sales reps!
Now what do you do? If interested, please respond with our information and why you are interested, apply directly at https://careers-lithia.icims.com/jobs/53693/automotive-sales-representative/job, or stop into our dealership anytime located at 4025 10th Ave S, Great Falls, MT 59405 and ask for a sales manager to discuss job opportunities! Walk-in interviews are welcome!
Responsibilities: As an Automotive Sales Representative you will interact and consult with customers to guide them through their vehicle purchase. Your goal is to create the best vehicle-buying experience to make lifelong customers. You will assist customers in selecting the right vehicle for their lifestyle. You will be trained on the specific products we offer and their benefit to our customer.
· Present vehicle attributes, model options, features, purchase and finance options and store policies and services to customers.
· Facilitate customer test drives.
· Ensure timely follow up and maintain strong relationships with previous and prospective customers.
· Track customers using store specific management system/s.
· Keep abreast of new products, features and accessories. Attend product and training courses.
· Build and maintain current sales pricing and manufacturer promotions.
· Prepare vehicles for customer pickup.
· Maintain appearance and cleanliness of store showroom and vehicle lot.
· Ensure customers understand the vehicle's operating features and warranty.
Why Lithia? We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
· Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
· Paid Holidays & PTO
· Short and Long Term Disability
· Paid Life Insurance
· 401(k) Retirement Plan
· Employee Stock Purchase Plan
· Lithia Learning Center
· Vehicle Purchase Discounts
· Wellness Programs
We are big community supporters; provide a fun, exciting and collaborative work place, where growth and advancement opportunities abound.
We are committed to living our values to: Earn Customers For Life, Take Personal Ownership, Improve Constantly and Have Fun.
A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candiate prior to beginning employment.
Lithia Auto Stores is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year