As a Booking Agent in our fast-paced bookingdepartment you will stand to make a solid commission of six figures or more. Ifyou are looking for a career, and not just a job, with a company that'sinvested in your personal/career development then you've come to the rightplace. Our booking teams have an infectiously positive attitude and are drivento win!!!
· Experience inSales and/or booking talent with a strong passion for musicians and the workthey do
· Anentrepreneurial spirit; hard-working, self-motivated and confident
· Knowledge oflive music venues and music itself
· An unendingability to implement feedback and be a fast learner
· Home officeequipped with computer, scanner, printer, and fax along with unlimited phoneand internet.
· Book yourassigned artists at venues tailored to their needs and the venues spefications
· Be able toclose the deal and come to an agreement with the venue leads provided
· Educate yourclients about our artists and bands and what they have to offer the venues
· Maintain amomentum consistent with the company
· Establish lasting,mutually beneficial relationships with your assigned artists and the venues youpitch to.
· Have aprofessional attitude, entrepreneurial spirit; smart-working, self-motivated,and confident
· Desire a six-figureincome and will NOT settle for less
· Be a quicklearner and ready to start pitching to venues immediately after the first trainingsession
· Know your ABC's(Always Be Closing)
What's in it for you? We offer our staffinitial and ongoing training, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
· 24/7 Supportvia telephone, email and social media.
· ExcellentCommission Structure starting at 10% plus incentives and bonuses weekly (i.e.cash, trips, concert tickets and more)
· Think you havewhat it takes? Send us your Resume today and we'll set up an interview.
Job Types: Contract, Commission