An indoor cannabis farm in Spokane, WA, is in need of someone to join our trimming and packaging team. Duties for this person will include assisting with making and packaging joints as well as assisting with harvesting, bucking, trimming, labeling, weighing, sealing, and barcoding. The right candidate will be someone who can take direction and work independently on tasks throughout the day.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each of the essential duties/responsibilities listed below.
- Weighs product.
- Packages product.
- Tracks production.
- Makes joints and assists with making joints.
- Maintaining a clean and organized work space.
- Ensures work area is stocked.
- Writing labels for delivery & checking labels for accuracy.
- Performs data entry which includes weights, strains, notes, etc.
- Ensures Inventory is accurate and barcoded correctly.
- Maintains a clean and organized work space.
- Maintains inventory count and reorders supplies as necessary.
- Creates and keeps up to date inventory tracking spreadsheets.
- Performs Second Checks which includes Final Inspections of checking labels, counts and product for accuracy and quality.
- Records and verifies final box counts.
- Communicates with leads and management.
- Assists with loading inventory to prepare for delivery departure.
- Performs quality control checks on all labels printed and applied to products.
- Assists other departments as assigned.
- Receives and communicates instructions, job assignments and updates verbally and non-verbally from Processing manager, fellow technicians, instructive lists, email, and other department electronic communication.
- Performs all other duties/responsibilities as necessary or assigned.
What We Are Looking For
- Must be at least 21
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States/Washington State License
- Must be self-motivated, professional, gracious and present a positive attitude to fellow workers.
- Must be clean, organized, and know how to maintain a workspace.
- Preferred but not required previous trimming and packaging experience
- Ability to quickly learn procedures
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Strict attention to detail
- Ability to report to work dependably for all scheduled shifts; arrive on time for every shift
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods.
Please reply with a current resume and a brief description of what you hope to gain from this position.
*This job will start at $13.50 after 90 days we can reevaluate your salary based off job performance and ability.*
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.50 - $15.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- joint making: 1 year (Preferred)
- cannabis packaging: 1 year (Required)
Hours per week: