Who We Are
We are creating the best way to finance clean energy for the home to help combat climate change. Mosaic partners directly with solar and home improvement professionals, who use our simple point-of-sale app to offer financing to their customers. This makes it easy and affordable for families to make energy-efficient upgrades to their homes. Since 2012, Mosaic has funded more than $9 billion in loans through our platform and helped more than 1,000,000 homeowners switch to sustainable solutions. Join us as we work toward our vision of 100% clean energy for all.
Location: We are a remote-first company. This role can be based anywhere in the US.
As a contract recruiter, you'll drive the recruiting process primarily for the sales, finance, or technology teams. You understand how to partner effectively with hiring teams to develop a strong recruiting culture. You leverage creative techniques to discover qualified candidates and have demonstrated success in converting passive leads to active candidates. You can work remotely from anywhere in the US.
- Drive full life cycle recruiting process for assigned roles, to include opening of positions, sourcing candidates, assessing talent, making offers and closing positions
- Manage expectations of hiring managers and candidates, identifying and resolving issues with a sense of urgency and purpose.
- Raise internal awareness and adherence to internal recruitment processes and best practices.
- Ensure recruiting solutions and partners are consistent and in alignment with talent acquisition goals and objectives.
- Provide regular updates on open positions and status of search, including learnings and recommendations.
- Escalate any recruitment issues or opportunities by proactively and effectively communicating with the hiring manager, department leader and the People Operations team, as needed.
- May work with search firms, maintaining relationships and partnering to ensure a smooth and positive experience for candidates and internal stakeholders, consistent with Mosaic culture.
- Build and maintain relationships across Recruiting, the People Operations team, and hiring managers.
- Coach managers in providing feedback to candidates, developing offers, determining competencies, and coordinating and setting expectations with the interview team.
- Utilize, update and maintain our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse)
- Conduct interviews using in depth behavioral and skills assessment techniques
What you bring to the team:
- You have 5+ years of recruiting experience at a fast-paced company
- Excellent customer service skills with a consultative approach
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills are required
- You have extensive experience in utilizing sourcing options such as direct sourcing, passive candidate searching, recruitment tools, networking, and employee referrals
- Strong assessment skills to evaluate candidate's background
- Familiarity with behavioral interviewing techniques
- Experience working in G-Suite
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to build an understanding of Mosaic's culture and business and convey enthusiasm and an accurate picture of what makes Mosaic unique to candidates
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Experience with Greenhouse (preferred) or a similar ATS
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the Mosaic team. We provide competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable, be-yourself work environment. We are deeply mission and vision driven, have a generous PTO program, and support flexible schedules when needed. Mosaic has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude. We believe in hiring the best, the brightest, and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation.
Mosaic's policy is that employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to travel for work, visit our office, or attend in-person meetings, to the extent permitted by applicable law. We encourage you to speak with your recruiter if you would like more details on our COVID-19 safety policies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Mosaic. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any legally protected status.