- Performs all business intelligence analysis and data exploitation
- Extracts signals and signatures from raw data, integrates that information with other data sources and compiles/disseminates formatted
- reports to customers
- Recommends improvements to competitive business intelligence reports and interpretation of data by sales, business development, product, and executive committees
- Plans and executes system testing. Requires knowledge of the customer's mission and technology used to accomplish a given task.
- Leads the analysis and reconciliation of data and reporting projects and initiatives delivery
- Develops, maintains, and reports all relevant product, site, and customer metrics and applies findings to develop appropriate goals and projections
- Requires 5-8 years’ experience in the field of data analytics
- Experience in using a data analytics and visualization platforms (Salesforce Einstein/ Tableau and / or open source)
- Good at writing SQLs on different database flavours namely Oracle, Hive, Presto etc. Optimize and fine-tune SQL queries for performance
- Solid understanding of big data analytics and data warehouses / data marts (including data extraction techniques / ETL)
- Experience is using data mining tools and techniques for quantitative analysis
- Familiarity and experience with Tableau preferred
- Knowledge and experience in Agile Scrum
- At least 5+ years of experience on Salesforce platform.
- Hands-on experience on Apex and Visualforce
- Hands-on experience on Einstein Analytics reporting – should be capable of creating datasets, SAQL, flows and dashboards.
- Good experience of integrating Salesforce with systems using ETL tools such as Informatica
- Good experience of working on Sales cloud – hands-on experience on the platform and good understanding of Sales cloud features
- Partner with HQ sales channels to develop business requirements, assesses reporting capabilities, and makes recommendations for to improve channel measurability & reporting
- Partners with the data management team to develop data sets and master reference data to support channel reporting needs
- Participate in and take a lead in regularly scheduled portfolio & prioritization meetings
- Manages report change requests and data quality on reporting assets already in production
- Perform comprehensive testing of all reports and forms developed using appropriate testing methodologies and realistic data.
- Provide resolution of issues, bugs and refinements to QA and end users during testing, approval and production use of reports
- Knowledge of reporting platforms and/or tools (e.g. Tableau, Einstein Analytics & etc.)
- Experience and/or knowledge with SQL
- Ability to work effectively across functions, disciplines and levels
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to progress multiple projects in parallel
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $72.00 to $107.00 /hour
- Salesforce: 8 years (Required)
Full Time Opportunity: