The Chloe Kristyn Style Concierge provides a highly personalized one-on-one shopping experience, unlike any other brand. Our clients are often professional women with hectic lifestyles who appreciate the intense attention to detail and how we repeatedly anticipate and solve their lifestyle requirements. From wardrobe building to event-specific dressing, the Style Concierge understands the fashion demands of their client’s and thoroughly curates solutions they will love.
Chloe Kristyn is looking to onboard independent Fashion Stylists in the Southeast and Southcentral states to drive our line of beautiful woman’s apparel with highly personal and impactful engagement, through our Concierge Sales business expansion.
- The Style Concierge will be responsible for leveraging your existing network to engage new clients, increase customer conversion, and build retention by providing a well-defined superior level of service for our clients.
- Wardrobing, style your clients one-on-one and curate the perfect wardrobe for their lifestyles
- Raise brand awareness by Hosting Trunk Shows in executive offices/affiliate firms
- Create long-lasting customer relationships by attending to every detail that ensures Exceptional Customer Journeys at all times with each client and retail relationships.
- Evolve our Retail relationships as we grow the brand
- Maintain accurate reports and record keeping in compliance with Chloe Kristyn policies.
- Provide input to management team regarding product, client feedback, market trends, recommendations, etc. Chloe Kristyn has a constantly evolving product based on customer feedback. You can have a direct say in what you see at Styling Sessions, and online planning sessions.
- Capture and enter orders in a timely manner.
- Maintain collection and payment policies for healthy business growth
Who You Are:
- Customer Service: past experience and demonstrated appreciation and understanding of the importance ofExcellence in Customer Care as a primary function of the business and the most important criteria in your role.
- You understand the power of personal branding and how to harness that power through style decisions
- Have relationships in the community and a dedication to service
- Believes in providing an truly personalized experience NOT, a transaction
- Ability to connect with people in a variety of different settings and willingness to work schedules that are convenient to your clients’ or retailers
- Strong organizational, execution and communication skills; including Social Media, and business processes with technological comfort
- At the core of this position, we require a motivated self-starter who enjoys interacting with and positively impacting women’s lives! Someone who relates to helping women reflect their beauty in the way they dress.
- Strong motivation and capacity to lead by example, inspiring productivity and results
- Proven track record of constantly raising the bar, elevating service levels and driving revenue
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships in all scopes of Business environments; Business to Consumer and Business to Business
- Autonomous self-starter & confident decision-maker, able to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Prefer Full Time, will consider Part Time with 3 plus years of experience
- Team management options you can bring to the Concierge Services, may generate added values
- Compensation entails generous commission, a generous product discount, support from our leadership team and direct access as centers of influence to the design team and Founder
- Flexibly to schedule your time commitments, gives you the ability to work on your terms provided you are effective in positively promoting the Chloe Kristyn Brand
- Support and Training. You will receive intensive personal training and a step-by-step knowledge guide and support system that will ensure your success if followed
- Community and Networking opportunities with other successful entrepreneurs, by sharing creativity and inspiring others through fashion.
Job Types: Contract, Commission
- Store Discounts
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused