You’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
Who We Are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
What We Do
We are a team of home service experts who go the extra mile to ensure peak performance for your home’s heating and air conditioning systems.
The Big Task
Help us enhance performance and operational decision-making throughout the company by ensuring our accounting and financials are timely and accurate.
Key Sub Tasks
- Process staff payroll and performance reports.
- Process staff benefit reports.
- Ensure timely and accurate billing of our customers.
- Review jobs from prior day for accuracy.
- Find and fix any errors from jobs prior day.
- Follow up on open jobs where payment was not collected from prior day.
- Deposit funds for Check, Credit Card, and Cash payments.
- Follow collection process and collect on open jobs not paid.
- Maintain accuracy of Accounts Receivable and Customer Accounts.
- Ensure jobs are closed and accounted for in the correct period.
- Create and receive Purchase Orders.
- Reconcile Supplier Statements for accuracy.
- Process and track credits for warranty returns.
- Prepare job cost reports.
- Prepare revenue and performance reports.
- Complete timely and accurate month end close.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Highly organized and process driven with exceptional follow-through abilities.
· In-depth understanding of debit and credit accounting processes.
· Thorough attention to detail with on time delivery.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically MS Excel.
· Excellent Understanding of accounting rules & procedures including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
What We Offer
- Flexible and remote working options
- Paid time off
- Medical Insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Magic Touch Mechanical by visiting AirConditioningArizona.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Mesa, AZ 85210