2nd Shift Maintenance Technician (shift approximately 3pm-11pm with some OT as necessary):
3+ years of experience – facilities-focus (plumbing, electrical, drywall, paint, lighting fixtures install and maintenance, maybe HVAC, type skillset
o $23-28/hr somewhat flexible for the right candidate; eligible for an additional $2/hr shift premium pay
Facility - could be dry wall repair , lighting replacement or troubleshooting , restrooms issues plumbing eg , snaking a line , speed doors, fire doors , bldg. utilities ,air conditioning , this all applies to both production & R&D bldgs.
Install, Installation, Facilities, Maintenance Helper, Painting, Drywall, Forklift, scissor lift, Mechanical Aptitude, Plumbing, Carpentry, Facility, Repair
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Previous experience performing light facilities repairs, ideally within a manufacturing environment
Additional qualifications below:
- Must be able to operate a forklift and scissor lift (will certify them on site)
- Troubleshoot machinery, ideally be able to change out a pump and change gears as needed
- Must be mechanically inclined, able to turn a wrench and swing a hammer
- Able to perform repairs within the facility including plumbing, painting, patching, drywall, light bulb changes, outlet replacements
- Experience working outdoors on a regular basis performing: painting of walls, digging holes, replacing fencing, stone, brick, etc.
- Must be comfortable performing cleaning duties such as buffing of floors, washing windows
- Able to lift 50+ lbs on a regular basis due to lifting of furniture and unloading of supplies
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.