The On Premise Recruiter's (OPR) primary responsibility is to recruit the contractors of the account. The OPR must have the ability to effectively communicate to contractors, potential contractors, client contacts and internal contacts. The OPR is responsible for all steps associated with identification, screening for proper job fit, phone screens, references, coordination of testing (if applicable), and face to face interviews of potential contract employees. Other responsibilities may include customer specific reporting, contractor orientation, and site specific training.
Supervisory or Management Responsibilities:
- Develop creative recruiting resources and networking activities to attract qualified employees interested in contract, contract to hire and direct placement employment
- Perform all necessary contractor screening to ensure the contractors' qualifications meet open positions (i.e. interviews, reference checks, skills testing, background checks, etc…)
- Maintain a daily call sheet to track contacts
- Identify and participate in networking activities such as attending career fairs as needed and cold calling on schools, organizations, and outplacement services to promote Aerotek Inc.
- Assist with internal and client reporting as necessary
- Maintain all documentation using Aerotek's online systems to track information and hiring metrics regarding candidates and sourcing strategies
- Responsible for obtaining production goals as specified
- Perform customer service related activities including, but not limited to client site walk-throughs and addressing contractor questions as needed.
- Conduct recurring contractor touchpoints which may or may not include performance feedback
- Maintain a professional work environment in alignment with current client culture
- Utilize the available and appropriate resources of Aerotek for conflict resolution
- Does not have supervisory functions internally, however may assist with supervisor activities associated with contractor care defined in essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field or prior business experience preferred