We are committed to provide our Employees a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Southwest Airlines. Above all, Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
The role of the Aircraft Appearance Analyst is to provide continuous technical and statistical support to ensure vendor contract compliance, and support the Aircraft Appearance Program and projects. This includes compilation of performance metrics, documentation of processes, and extraction of application data to provide insight to improve Customer Experience.
- Must be able to meet any physical ability requirements listed on this description.
- May perform other job duties as directed by Employee's Leaders.
- Research and analyze data to evaluate variances within the Aircraft Appearance scope.
- Work closely with Program Manager to produce high value reports.
- Manage, develop, and implement dashboards to report on departmental and vendor performance goals and contracts.
- Build and manage applications per provided requirements.
- Consult with end users to gain perspective on application utilization.
- Convert manual processes into application solutions.
- Evaluate, and modify survey tools to improve processes and data collection.
- Document, and maintain the functional and/or technical design of the application system processes used.
- Translate the business and technical needs based on compiled data and identify opportunities for improvement in operations and processes.
- Assist on Aircraft appearance related projects.
- Provide quality control of all application databases.
- Coordinate actions with stakeholders, which may include Project Managers, Contractors, and Managers.
High School Diploma or GED
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Business, Finance, or Aviation preferred
Years of Experience
Experience with SQL, and Alteryx
Aviation Industry experience
- Ability to perform work duties from [limited space work station/desk/office area] for extended periods of time
- Ability to use a computer with sufficient speed and accuracy to meet the demands of the job
- Ability to bend, stand, and sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to communicate and interact with others in the English language to meet the demands of the job
- Ability to travel long hallways in large buildings and in between campus buildings
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must possess strong analytical and developmental skills.
- Flexible; needs to be able to manage multiple projects and requests as required.
- Must have excellent PC skills with working knowledge of Windows, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Must be adept at learning on new hardware/software platforms to support the organizational need.
- Must maintain a well-groomed appearance per Company appearance standards as described in established guidelines.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to comply with Company attendance standards as described in established guidelines.
- Minimal amount of traveling may be required
Please print/save the job description because it won’t be available after you apply
Southwest Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer