The Real Estate Director of First Impressions will be responsible for bringing initiative to the hospitality and concierge services we provide to our external customers. Primary areas of responsibility include providing best in class hospitality to external clients, business partners, and vendors, direct incoming phone calls, managing the internal meeting spaces, and general office organization.
In this position, you will work every weekend Saturday (8:30 am - 5:00 pm) and Sunday (12:00 pm - 5:00 pm) in our Fort Myers office.
Duties and Responsibilities: Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answer & distribute all calls.
- Greet & assist all guests.
- Distribute mail
- Prepare Property Flyers for new listings over $200,000
- Prepare New Listing & Buyer Packets
- Prepare New Agent Packets
- Stock copier w/paper
- Organize the supply closet
- Stock coffee bar w/supplies, condiments, water, etc.
- Enter Floor Schedule in Appfiles
- Enter all designated ads into RECAP
- Assist w/office cleanliness & dishwashers
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Some higher education preferred
- Two to four years related experience and/or training in a professional office environment; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Type: Part-time
- Computer Skills: 1 year (Required)
- Front desk office: 1 year (Required)
- Receptionist: 1 year (Required)