Looking for flexible, daytime work?
Hoping to start working ASAP?
Join our team of professional house cleaners where your hard work and dedication will be appreciated! CottageCare is offering DAYTIME positions for house cleaners in the Aurora area.
We have revolutionized the cleaning industry and are proud of what we offer our customers, and we realize we are only as good as our employees.
Benefits of Employment:
- No nights and no weekends
- Up to 30 hours a week (based on job performance and availability)
- Flexible scheduling; great for parents and college students
- Payscale of $17.00 to $21.00 an hour plus occasional tip.
- Tax-free mileage reimbursement
- All of our cleaning products are eco-friendly and are provided
- Enjoy a fun working environment with varied surroundings
Requirements of Employment:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a valid driver's license
- Have your own vehicle that you can drive every day
- Provide proof of car insurance
- Speak and read English fluently
- Enjoy animals; most of the homes we clean have pets
Great Job for those with Previous Work Experience in:
· Home Health Care/ Home Health Aide
· Hotel cleaning
· Property management/ apartment cleaning
· Restaurant/ Server Experience
· Grocery Workers
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $17.00 - $21.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
We have strict COVID-19 safety protocols. We require masks be worn in all homes at all times. Our cleaning product is on the COVID-19 kill list.
- Do you have your own car with valid insurance?
- Driver's License (Required)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page:
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place