Aerotek is seeking part-time or full time Sourcers to work with our team out of Richmond VA or Virginia Beach VA locations. This role is flexible for 20-40 hours a week, depending on candidate availability. Position is also available to be done remotely.
This role is responsible for the front-end candidate pipeline creation, candidate qualification screening. As more fully described in the essential job functions below, this role is primarily responsible for sourcing and prescreening, candidates to be interviewed and considered for Aerotek customer requisitions by Aerotek recruiters.
Direct Supervisory or Management Responsibilities:
- Generate candidates through various sourcing methods, including but not limited to Aerotek’s database, social media platforms, job boards, resume databases, etc.
- Drive phone interview process – document all touch points and relevant updates to candidate status
- Identification of candidates specific to skill sets / markets / geography
- Creating candidate profiles in applicant tracking system
- Connect candidate to recruiter on relevant requirement (candidate hand off after phone interview process)
- Generate referrals
High School diploma or equivalent, Associates or Bachelors degree in process preferred
1 – 2 years’ work experience working with people
Comfortable on the phone
Customer service focus
Bilingual a plus
Equipment will be provided, high speed internet is required. Contract opportunity up to six months.