Businesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space
Clearance type Secret
Relocation eligible No
Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting
Job ID 175234BR
Date posted 02/05/2021
Country United States
Raytheon Intelligence & Space (RIS) is seeking a Logistics Associate to perform a wide variety of tasks related to incoming and outgoing materials and equipment with a focus on processing outbound shipment (shipping). Duties include the packaging and shipping services of material/equipment whether purchased, leased, donated, or government/Customer Furnished, to include tracking of shipments. Additional duties may entail the receipt on incoming materials/equipment, verification/inspection, warehouse/inventory control and delivery of incoming material to end users. Perform duties that utilize databases involved in tracking of shipment, receipt, distribution, and the accountability and accuracy of physical records. Maintain functional records in support of internal and external audits to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures. Participate in internal and external audits and assist in the resolution of nonconformance. The Logistics Associate will interact with company and customer representatives as well as freight carriers.
- 2 years experience in Supply Chain or Logistics.
- Willing and able to operate powered equipment to transport material/equipment.
- Strong self-starter with ability to work autonomously on multiple assignments.
- Ability to be flexible with related work assignments along with the ability to deal with shifting priorities and changes and display effective time management skills.
- Detail oriented, efficient/courteous communications with peers and management alike, as well as foster a diverse and inclusive environment.
- Maintain consistent high quality with rapid implementation.
- Must be a team player who is comfortable operating in a high energy and often deadline driven environment.
- Ability to multi-task while meeting the demands of several complex goals.
- Results focused, ensuring critical due dates and cycle times are met.
- Comprehensive writing skills - Ability to produce effective written documents.
- Effective communication skills – Ability to effectively listen to and communicate with internal customers and teammates.
- Effective computer skills – Applied computer skills in Microsoft Office; specifically Word and Excel.
- Able and willing to lift 50 pounds and carry for 40 feet
- Must be able to withstand rigorous physical demands including, bending, squatting, lifting and standing for long periods of time.
- Able and willing to be forklift certified.
- Must be US Citizen with current existing Secret security clearance or ability to obtain in a reasonable timeframe.
- Able and willing to obtain certification in DOT Hazmat / IATA Dangerous Goods Training
Required Education (including Major):
- Working knowledge of shipping, receiving, and warehouse/inventory methodology.
- Basic knowledge of SAP (PRISM/APEX) Inventory Management/Warehouse Management system transactions.
- Current Secret security clearance
- High School degree or equivalent.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.175234
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.