Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Augusta or Savannah, GA
Total compensation will consist of base salary + commission + quarterly bonus to earn over $100,000 per year. Marketing support and company generated leads are provided. Traveling reimbursement including tolls, parking, and mileage. Corporate Amex card for business related expenses. Laptop, IPad & Cellular provided. Team support staff to assist with territory development and enhance provider relationships. Ability to sell a range of products including Medicare advantage plans (HMO, DSNP) and Medicare supplement plans. We are seeking a licensed commission-driven sales professional to work in the Augusta, or Savannah, GA area. Products include full portfolio Medicare health products (Medicare Advantage/Medicare Supplement/Part D). Leads will be drawn from both self-generated and company generated leads.
Field Sales & Service (Medicare) Rep will be responsible for meeting monthly sales goal for an assigned territory through the development and implementation of a strategic sales plan. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Sells and promotes Senior Services products by coordinating and delivering formal sales presentations to consumer groups, arranging private appointments in the customer's homes, making outbound phone calls to prospects, managing temporary support staff, and managing customer records in the automated lead tracking system according to the departments’ standards.
- Identifies opportunities within the territory to generate leads, in addition to those provided by the company, through building relationships with contracted medical providers, senior organizations and other community leaders and educating these groups about Senior Services products.
- Meet monthly sales goals through the development and implementation of a strategic sales and territory development plan.
- Prospect, initiate and build network/lead base & referrals to grow revenue.
- Achieve expected close ratio targets ranging from of 25%.-80%.
- Become known as a visible and recognized Medicare resource in assigned territory.
- Adhere to all compliance and company rules and mandates set forth in the CMS marketing and compliance guidelines as well as in the company policies and procedures.
- Promote retention and minimize rapid disenrollment by providing accurate, consistent and timely service and follow up
- Manage all leads within the designated timeframe on the company contact database in order to exceed company standards for quality, accuracy and timeliness.
- Complete other duties as needed.
- Entrepreneurial mindset; independent & energetic thinker a must
- Skilled at connecting and networking.
- Must have a valid Georgia Health license required and in good standing (or will be acquired within 30 days of hire).
- BA/BS or 2 years of related experience required; or combination of education and experience that would yield an equivalent.
- Strong PC and keying skills required.
- Experience working with the Medicare population preferred.
- Exceptional oral, written and presentation skills required.
- Reliable transportation - Travel up to 75% within assigned territory (with mileage reimbursement).
- Bilingual – English & Spanish is a plus
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.